Wednesday, May 5, 2010

noooo not again

It seems like every year around this time I begin to go a tad crazy.
I have so much to do when the school year comes to an end and not enough time to do it.
I need to do so much but I so badly want to do other things.
Of course finishing the school year with wonderful grades is on the top of the list but entering a contest that would be rather time consuming is also something that I want to do.
Then on top of that their are a bunch of random things that I need to do like sew some stuff, go to a party (I guess I don't need to do this but I certainly want to), and babysat. Oh and I need more babysitting jobs. Thank God I got some last week. I think I babysat 4 times. But I really need more seeing that it is my pretty much my income right now. These babysitting jobs are really helping me save up for England. I still have a long way to go but every little job makes studing in a London a reality.

Oh and I have a math quiz tomorrow. I seriously hope I do well. Ahhh and Biology is making me crazy.
I am praying that the good Lord takes away all of my stresses away.
Goodness I really needt to learn how to not let all of this craziness get to me cause something tells me life isn't going to get any easier.

Im dreaming of summer...
xo
-Esther

No comments: