Tuesday, July 12, 2011

a little late

I wanted to post a few more pictures from our lovely family vacation. I don't know what I would do without a camera. Photos are the perfect things to capture all my memories. The following pictures are from the 4Th of July.
DSC_0177
^David's new glasses + the Boston sky line = amazing
DSC_0037
^ My mother and father, the people who took us to the east coast and spoiled us with delicious seafood dinners and nice little road trips in the east coast. We went to Massachusetts, New York, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island and Connecticut.
DSC_0029^Walkling around in Salem. Their was so much neat history there. I wish we could have seen more of the little city.
DSC_0017
^mother and daughters <3
DSC_0234
^Lastly a picture of the whole family before the fireworks in Boston.
I love them all so much. Words can not express.

xo
-esther

No comments: