Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October

My goodness it's been a while. I've been quite busy lately. These past few weekends I was out of town. A few weeks ago I spent some time working/enjoying San Francisco and then a weekend serving with a great team in Mexico. Unfortunately I don't have any photos from my camera but I did manage to snap a few with my phone. Wish I was able to take more photos as I feel I don't use my camera nearly as much as I use to. I need to be a little more intentional with it.

I haven't been able to be as creative as I like to be. But I am taking a weekly weaving class and that has been fantastic. I'm learning so much. I can't wait to share what I am working on. It's a difficult craft but certainly enjoyable.

Looking forward to getting back into my sewing groove. It's been nearly a month since I last sat and sewed. Once things slow down around here I'm sure I'll be back to sewing 4-5 days a week as I continue to try and kick start my little business. I just purchased loads of fabric in San Francisco and I can hardly wait to start making up some new pieces with it. As for now I still have a few items listed at esthermarquis.com


SAN FRANCISCO
Untitled     Untitled
MEXICO
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

No comments: