Thursday, August 5, 2010

recap

Finally things are starting to slow down around here. I couldn't be happier. Life was just going a little too fast for me the past two months.
Anywho I have been too busy doing lovely things with my wonderful family and friends that I haven't had time to blog.
But... I do want to share a couple of things from my week.
On Monday I went to hang out with my friend Daniel in downtown. We walked around for hours in search of the perfect place to eat.

I seem to be in love with all the old buildings.

We went down Angel's Flight. I remember going on it when I was a little girl. I have the sweetest picture of David, Coryn and I standing in front of it. I'm wearing a beret type of hat. I will have to find it.


After that I headed to silverlake for a Los Angeles Modern Quilt Guild meeting. It was really great meeting people who are just as passionate about sewing as I am.
Well that was my Monday. Hopefully tomorrow I will find time to blog about Tuesday-Thursday.

Eeeeks. Tomorrow I have to get my blood drawn for my yearly physical. I'm kind of freaking out. I know I'm the biggest baby ever. Deep breaths, deep breaths...

Night
xo
-Esther

No comments: