Wednesday, December 21, 2011

yep

im still here.
So I made a list with things that I need to do before my break is over.
it has a decent amount of tasks that need to be done.
Some easy and small and others difficult and time consuming.
They range from things like deep cleaning the inside of my car to redecorating my room.
I shall post my little list soon.
One thing I put on my list was to post on the blog everyday in January.
we'll see how that goes...

I'm suppose to have jury duty this week. I have been excused for the past three days. Praying they don't call me in the next few days. They said that if they do It's probable that I would have to serve on the jury the next week.
who wants to serve on jury duty during there Christmas break?
but then again who wants to serve on jury duty PERIOD.
I guess it would be different if I was paid to be there but I wouldn't be. In fact I really can't afford to miss work. Life is just too darn expensive and I need my paycheck.

Okay okay enough complaining. I really live a truly blessed life and have no reason to complain.

Night loved ones.
xo
-es

No comments: