Sunday, April 22, 2012

Life these days

Uh oh... Blogger has finally forced me to switch over to there new home page layout. I still need to figure out how to use the darn thing. I'm sure its ten times better then the old one. Anyways Iv'e been pretty busy these days. Between school, work, and other weekly tasks I haven't done too much. When I do get free time I usually find myself wanting to create. So this means somethings will be baked, knitted, crocheted, or sewed. I also absolutely love to read and that of course consumes my time as well. Currently I have way way too many books. DSC_0002 Quite a few of those are knitting, sewing, or crochet books. I find the best way I learn is by teaching myself through books. Thats how I learned to knit and crochet. The Library is a fantastic resource for such books. They have a ton of craft books. DSC_0007 I finished the above project last week. It turned out lovely. I must take some pictures of me wearing it.DSC_0021 I made some rosemary shortbread cookies. Goodness I just love Rosemary. I'm always trying to bake with it. They turned out wonderfully delicious. DSC_0007 Random observation of the week. I wear a whole lot of florals. I mean my entire wardrobe is pretty much made of all things lacy, ruffly, floral and few polka dots for good measure. I am such a girl... Happy Sunday xo -esther

No comments: