Tuesday, September 11, 2012

sewing

I have been quite a terrible blogger as of late. The past few days I was still feeling a bit icky so I haven't done anything too exciting.
BUT
I finally started to sew again. I now have a place to sew and make big giant messes in. I haven't really sewn at all since January! Crazy, right? I had planned on sewing all summer but my Spain trip took me by surprise and I didn't end up doing any sewing at all. So what does one make after a 9 months of not touching a sewing machine. I wanted to make something simple so I decided on a little baby wrap top. I had wanted to make a simple blouse for myself but didn't have material to do so. Well at least not a large enough pieces of fabric for something like a top. I thought this little top would be a perfect project to warm up my sewing skills.
DSC_0014DSC_0015DSC_0018
I don't know what I will make next. I'm not going to lie I'm a bit overwhelmed with all the options one has with sewing. I haven't the slightest idea what I should work on next. Another simple something I suppose. I really need to continue to sharpen my sewing skills.



Night
xo
-esther

1 comment:

Rebekka Seale said...

Is that from a pattern? It's so darling!