Sunday, May 5, 2013

Seattle Snippets

Hi friends! I'll be in Seattle for a few days so that means these next few posts will be pretty photo heavy. I hope you all don't mind. Today we ventured all around capitiol hill. The weather was dreamy. Not a cloud in the sky. I know this isn't typical Seattle weather. Goodness it sure is nice.
DSC_0004
The flowers below are some of the most beautiful ones I have ever seen. SO MANY TULIPS. That Washington rain sure does them good. I just had to buy some. I can't imagine having flowers like this available to me all the time. They were extremely affordable too. Pretty large assorted bouquets started at 5 dollars. Such a steal.
DSC_0032
DSC_0036DSC_0044
DSC_0048
DSC_0012
DSC_0054
DSC_0079
Seattle
DSC_0130
DSC_0141
Today was a good day.
xo
-esther

No comments: