Wednesday, July 24, 2013

little knits

I put down my knitting needles for about 3 months. It just got to warm for me here in southern california so I took a a little knitting break. But then my hands grew restless and regardless of the warm weather I picked up a skein of yarn from my stash and made a couple of sweet baby pieces.
The little vest is one of my new favorites. It's so sweet and small. Just perfect for a fall outfit. I want to sew a little smocked top and skirt or bloomers to go with it. Hopefully I can go buy some fabric soon.
knitted vest
knit vest
vest
This darling baby bonnet knitted up quite quickly. I love the soft cotton yarn. I had forgotten how much I like knitting with cotton. I don't even remember the last time I did. I love how defined the stitches are.
DSC_0012
DSC_0020DSC_0014
Not sure what I will knit up next by hands sure are itching to start a new project.

xo
-esther

No comments: