Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sverige

Wanted to share a few more photos from my trip a couple weeks ago. One of my favorite places I visited was the Rosendals Trädgård which I posted about in my last entry. Here are a few more photos of the pretty place. I also uploaded a few photos of some goodies from Pärlans. Pärlans is an adorable artisan caramel shop. There caramels are some of the best I've had. So naturally I bought a bagful to bring back. Unfortunately I only have a few caramels left. It's so hard for me to just eat one at a time. They are so delightful. They also serve ice cream with there caramel sauces. Oh yum.

Lastly I posted a photo of some of my kitchen purchases. I love how bright and colorful everything is. There was so many great housewares. If only it were a bit easier to bring stuff back home.

DSC_0016
DSC_0019
Sweden-001DSC_0031Sweden-002DSC_0062DSC_0041DSC_0053-001
Well I have been quite busy this past week. Had a lovely time getting together with family and friends. Time is flying and I can't seem to keep up. Can hardly believe we are in the month of July. Hope to be back soon with something creative.

For now I leave you with a photo of one of my current makes and some beautiful yarn that I purchased during the trip.
DSC_0065

xo
-es

1 comment:

melody said...

The location looks so beautiful!
And I love the yarn that you got! It screams Summer.