Wednesday, December 1, 2010

already


how are you here already?
I just don't understand.
Is it seriously the last month of 2010?
oh life would you PLEASE slow down because I seriously can't keep up with you.
You are making the whole "living in the moment" thing super hard.
Currently I have lots of things in my mind.
Things like
trying to get in and get classes at a new school
trying to figure out where I should work and who is hiring
and
just other random life stuff.

I just need to continue to ask God for guidance in these changes I will soon face. What I really need to do is actually focus on listening to his answer. That's seems to always be the trickiest part for me. Asking and not waiting for an answer doesn't really do anyone much good.

Well night world!
Happy December.
xo
-Esther

No comments: