Monday, February 7, 2011

new

and so it begins...
yet another little journey I will start.
I am now on my way to become a pastry chef. I really don't know what to expect. I suppose it won't be easy. It will be a different type of learning that's for certain. I'll spend long hours on my feet, lifting heaving pots and pans, rushing around to get all my baked goods to perfection. But I do think I prefer this kind of learning opposed to sitting at a desk for hours trying to right an essay about  things like global warming.

Well dear friends will you please please pray that I get my culinary 101 class. Today I have sanitation and safety but I really really need the culinary class. I find out tomorrow if I get it. I don't know what I will do if I don't... I guess I will have to try to take some more general ed. classes at a school closer to my home.

That's all for now.
xo
-esther

No comments: