Monday, February 28, 2011

Thrilled

It feels as though I haven't blogged in ages. School and babysitting have begun to consume much of my time. But I'm grateful for both of those things. Especially the babysitting jobs. It's a great little source of income for the time being. So I have some super exciting news. I can't hardly contain myself. I'll be heading to for Spain for a mission trip. I can't wait to see how the Lord will use us there.
God has really put it on my heart to serve others and I feel like he may be calling me on a long term mission trip in the next few years. I really don't know what to think about it. It excites me a great deal but it makes me a tad nervous all at the same time. Well whatever happens it will be in my heavenly fathers hands and that gives me so much peace.

Well enough about the future. Ahh I still can't believe I'm going to Spain. I mean I just got back from Europe a few months ago. Our team will be heading out there mid July. Oh and my sister,Alyse and Gaby are going too! Right now I need to focus on raising money to cover the cost of the trip. Please pray that we can all raise our money in time. Thanks friends.
xo
-esther

No comments: