Saturday, August 13, 2011

finally

free at last
workno more work shirt and apron on the weekends. woohoo
It feels so good having my friday and saturday nights free.
I was able to go to 2 birthday parties this weekend.
pure happiness

now I work wednesday and thursday nights.
I will probably need to find work elsewhere. I really need more hours but the shifts at my job don't really work well with my school schedule.

Im praying I don't have too much homework cause it's going to be tough going to school all day then rushing straight to work, getting off at nine pm, then coming home to schoolwork and having to wake up before five the next morning. Im like a little kid when it comes to sleep. I really need it. Or else I am loopy the rest of the day.

Well I better get some sleep now.
Im exhausted.
night
xo
-es

No comments: