Monday, September 5, 2011

swing of things

The school year has begun...
I have mixed feelings about the whole thing.
Why I can't I just like school?
It's not too bad.
but it is school.
I have to say that I am so glad that I have the opportunity to get an education.

waking up before five is definitely not my cup of tea.
it's actually pretty terrible.
I have yet again become that girl who goes to bed before 9:30...
gosh I hate it
But if I go to bed late I can't seem to get up in the early morn.

Please pray that I have a positive attitude about school and that I am successful in all that I do at school this year.

Hope to be back soon with more intersting blog posts. I really want to try and blog daily again.

Well Night
xo
-esther.

1 comment:

alyse said...

i love you and i am praying for you love! seriously, god has such awesome plans for you! he is preparing you for something huge :)