Wednesday, November 30, 2011

just one more month

that's it.
really 2011 is nearly over?
I can't take it anymore.
Time is slipping through my fingers.
I have one more month in twenty eleven and then it will be gone forever.
unbelievable.

Oh Father I pray that I can embrace life to the absolute fullest. I want to enjoy each day and stopping being so busy that I am always thinking about tomorrow. I feel like my mind is never on now. It's always ahead planning things for school, church, and work. Im learning I really don't like living like that. So please help me to slow down and truly embrace every second of the day. I never want the end of a year to sneak up on me again like that. It's pretty scary. So won't you calm my mind and slow down time.

I love you sweet King
xo
-esther

No comments: