Sunday, November 20, 2011

true story

I am pretty sure I'm a 70 year old inside a 21 year old body.

I act like one.
think like one.
talk like one.
we have the same hobbies.
we enjoy the same movies and music

People have been telling me im an "old soul" for as long as I can remember. The older I get the more I start to believe them. I really don't think the same way people my age do. Clearly I am different. I just don't desire the same things as most. The morals I have sound nuts completely to so many young folk. But something tells me they didn't sound so crazy fifty years ago.

DSC_0091
DSC_0090
I had to post this because of Mimi. Hilarious. Seriously hilarious.
DSC_0088

I never tried to be different but I also never tried to be like others. I've always been pretty comfortable being me. I truly thank God for that. I think so many people try to fit a certain role. Whether it be trying to be like everyone else or trying super hard to be different. Of course I have my fair share of struggles in life but thankfully they have not been about fitting in.

p.s. Im currently working on a colorful afghan for my bed. Can't wait to finsih it. Something tells me its going to take a long time...

Night
xo
-esther

No comments: