Monday, October 1, 2012

poor little thing.

This morning at around 5:15 fuzzy face went outside to go "potty" and got sprayed by a skunk. As I sit here typing the strong terrible odor of skunk spray is still stinking up the house. Right after it happened I quickly bathed her before having to run off to school. When I got to school I realized I had brought the terrible odor with me. (my classmates could smell it...) It's crazy just how strong that skunk stench is. Hopefully I can completely rid myself of it by tomorrow. I don't think I can stand much more of it. The worse thing is that right after it happened Mimi comes in the house and jumps on my bed. Gross, right? Yep, my room smells pretty terrible. My bedding is in the washer for the SECOND time today.

DSC_0138DSC_0139

Well besides all that "stinky" stuff life is pretty great. I finish my baking program in December and just need to figure out what is next for me. I'm asking God for peace and wisdom with the decisions I'll be needing to make.

Happy Monday friends.
xo
-esther

No comments: