Tuesday, June 11, 2013

disneyland

DSC_0004
DSC_0040
disneylandDSC_0064
DSC_0075
DSC_0087
DSC_0127
disneyland1
DSC_0143
DSC_0136disneyland2
Sunday I spent the day at Disneyland with loved ones. The weather was perfect for our long day outdoors.It was great spending quality time with the littles. I have missed them so much. I can't wait to see them again today.

Lately my camera has not been working which has been a real pain. Sometimes it won't let me shoot on manual meaning I have no real control over the photos I'm taking. Yesterday was one of those days where it did not want to work properly. Hopefully when I send it in to get repaired it won't take to long.

xo
-es

1 comment:

Mademoiselle Marie said...

I always love picture taken at Disneyland/world/... Anything Disney seems to have the "smile all day" effect ;)
I'm sorry to hear about your camera not working properly! I love the pictures you take - especially the portrait of your little cousin(?) is STUNNING! Those eyes are magical!
I hope the repair won't take long.