Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Instagram

I wanted to share a few makes that I have posted via instagram. There is a great community of sewers, bakers, knitters using the app and its been quite fun and inspiring looking through there work by using hashtags. Instagram has become a great way for me to visually document all of my makes. I certainly don't have the time to blog about each piece but posting a iPhone photo and a few short words via the app isn't nearly as time consuming. I'm always pleasantly surprised with the quality of photos my phone takes. For those of you who enjoy these sort of things you can follow along here. My username is esthercarrera.
UntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitledUntitledLittle girl blouse. Size 2t
UntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitled
IMG_6140IMG_6155

-esther

No comments: