This piece was made with beautiful silk I thrifted a little over a year ago. The moment I saw it I knew I wanted to make a pretty robe. I finally bought a pattern at Joanns during a McCalls sale. I used pattern M6659. I was not to happy with the pattern pieces as I had to make a few adjustments. It's really quite frustraing to cut into such a pretty fabric and then not have the pieces fit the garment properly. I ended up picking out alot of stitches and remeasuring the neck band to make it all work. But I will say that I am pretty happy with the end results. I have so much more to share but I must take photos first.