Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blessings

I tried to count my blessings but I couldn't. There were too many.
A home
Freedom
Clean water
Healthy body
Creative mind
Good food

The list goes on and on.
I mean really, it does not end.

You know what's absolutely crazy.
I still complain.
It's sad.
Quite pathetic actually.
When you live in America you often forget how good you have it.
I mean here even the poor can get a education. Water is free and hope is high.

I think of other countries and want to cry. How can I complain about little things like traffic or my meat being overcooked when there are people sick, hungry, and dying.

My prayer is that when I want to complain my heart remembers how blessed I am.

Thank you Lord for your endless blessings let them be used to glorify your name and bless others.

No comments: