Monday, May 11, 2009

More fun times with D.J.

So on Saturday I went to L.A. with my mom and sister. It was really fun except for all the traffic getting there. We went shopping, ate pizza, and went to church. Fun times. Then I drove in a hour of traffic on the way back well my mom and sister slept.

After I went to babysit one of the coolest kids ever. My little cousin D.J. We took so many pictures to document our evening and morning.

DSCN2679
This cupcake was so good.

DSCN2681
His faces make me laugh.

DSCN2683
Jessi and Jackie.

DSCN2670
After the cupcake we played Star Wars.

DSCN2671
Its kind of his new favorite thing.

DSCN2654
Then it was about time for bed.

DSCN2656
He makes me smile.

DSCN2707
Just woke up. He was excited.

DSCN2700
But I still wanted to sleep.

DSCN2710
Then I went to jail...

Gosh I love this kid.

xoxo
-esther

No comments: