Thursday, May 28, 2009

Look who's Fifteen

On Saturday we celebrated my sweet cousin Jessica's Fifteenth Birthday. I can't believe she is quince!! She is in high school and everything. It seems like just yesterday she was in first grade. Here are a few pictures of the wonderful party. It was awesome there was a taco man and everything.Yummy.

DSC_6269
She is such a cutie!
DSC_6241
We played fun games.
DSC_6240
with all the cousins
DSC_6242
and friends. (snuck a picture of Gabby too)
DSC_6203
We ate delicious chocolate covered strawberries.
DSC_6187
And I wore the bandanna with hair on it again. You may have seen me in it previously in another post. I got to entertain the little cousins.
DSC_6190
How come he looks so much cuter in it?
DSC_6216
I snuck a picture of cute little Evan during the party.
DSC_6151
My lovely girlies!
I just love these family parties. I can't wait til the next.

xoxo
-Esther <3

No comments: