Monday, July 20, 2009

Day One in Laughlin

I had a wonderful time in Laughlin with my cousins. This is how my day went.
DSC_7466
The day began with beautiful blue skies.

DSC_7558

As soon as we got there we got ready for the jet skis.

DSC_7484

Although the sky was beautful and blue it was extremely hot. I think they said it was around 115. Just way too hot. So I was always in the water trying to stay nice and cool. Then not even twenty minutes after the picture above was taken a extremly windy sand storm approached.

DSC_7517
href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/38277238@N05/3737262009/" title="DSC_7510 by esthercarrera, on Flickr">DSC_7510

It was surreal causing havoc around the lake. Parents trying to get there kids out of the water. The wild weather sent us packing all our belongings up.

DSC_7554
Then we went back to the hotel. I got to ride with this cool cat.

DSC_7565
After we went to In-N-Out. Then we went to the hotel and I quickly went to bed. I was exhausted. The heat was so draining. Storm set a side such a wonderful day.

-Esther<3

No comments: