Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Saturday

Last saturday I ended up going to the Dream center alone. Gaby usually always goes with me but she had some stuff to do back home. I was a tad nervous about going all by my lonesome but it wasn't bad at all because I have made alot of friends at the dream center. So when we get to the projects in south central I had people to stay with. My friend Ladi and I got to hang out with two of my favorite girls.


We had so much fun playing with them and just hanging out with them. I can't wait til next week so that I can see them again. The little one is sick with a cold. I am praying she get's better real quick. Poor baby. I just love them to pieces.
Night
xo
-esther

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing story on my blog. You are changing precious lives!