Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So much

I haven't really shared anything I have done this month due to lack of time. But I want to share a few pictures before I get started on some math homework.
So here are a few photos of some of the things I have done this month.

I went to the grove after the dreamcenter and got to see part of the Jonas Brother Concert. haha

I ate delicious middle eastern food at the farmers market.

I got to see Jessica's performance at school.

I spent the last couple of weekends with this cute kiddo. :)

I tried on beautiful masks with Gabby.

And I got to celebrate my best friends birthday.
Well that's just a peek at the month of May. I could say so much more about each thing I did but I just don't have the time right now. Only 2 more weeks of school!! I'm so excited.
Well I got to go. So much to do so little time.

xo
-Esther

No comments: