Friday, March 8, 2013

Juice.

I have recently begun juicing. I often use to make smoothies but these days i have been craving pure juice. Ideally I would like to substitute one meal for juice but we will see how that goes. I load my juices with lots of veggies and fruit so they have been pretty filling. Since I don't actually have a "juicer" I have been using my blendtec to make these fruity concoctions. It's such a powerful blender so it does a wonderful job of liquifying the fruits/veggies.
DSC_0055DSC_0067-001DSC_0069
This past week my go to juice consisted of

1 handful of blueberries
3 clementine oranges
2 handfuls of spinach (sometimes I put 3)
1 large apple (seeds and all)
1 banana


I'm really hoping I can keep up the juicing. It's been fairly simple so I know its attainable. I do need to run to the market for some more fruit. I think some strawberries or blackberries would be wonderful to juice with.

xo
-esther

No comments: