Sunday, November 1, 2009

Crazy Days

Started my day with my weekly trip to the dream center. But this week was a little different because Gaby and I weren't the only ones to go. Our friends Alyse and Kristy came too. They actually came with us last week too but I didn't get a chance to blog about that. Last week we went to the skid row hotels which is a really great site. But yesterday we went to Jordan Downs which is one of the sites in Watts. I love going to that site because it is so big and there is so much need. Unfortunately we did not have a lot of food to distribute like we usually do so I am praying we will next week.

Well after we that came home. Alyse and I decided we wanted to throw together some quick costumes. So we just made our Ancient Greek costumes out of bed sheets. I think they actually turned out pretty good for the little time we had to prepare them.

Alyse and I



My friend Declan and I.


Then we went to the Harvest Festival at my church. After that we headed over to the Calvillos house and then went to Sean and Joys. It was pretty crazy and exhausting but really fun. Unfortunately my body did not want to take advantage of the extra hour of sleep. I woke up at six. Now I am exhausted and its onlys seven. O life.

Picures of the Cousins <3 and the Calvillos dog at the end :)







Night
xoxo
-esther

No comments: