Tuesday, January 18, 2011

drive

Yesterday Amber and I had the most lovely time going on a long drive through Azusa Canyon. It was the perfect day to be outside so we thought why not go on a long drive. We got some gas and made our way to Azusa. I made her take the Jeeps top down which she was extremely hesitant to do but I think she was glad we did it in the end. It was such a fun drive in her car. Jeeps and convertibles are my favorite. Well I brought my camera and took tons of pictures.

Im still getting use to these things.


We found the perfect spot and immediately got out of the car to enjoy the view.



the Jeep :)

DSC_0075

We then basked in the warm sun on the beautiful Winter day. I love California.






Then I Amber took some silly pictures of me.









Ahh it was a swell day. I am so glad I got to catch up with Amber we hadn't hung out since before I left for England. That was just way too long.

On the way home I got to start at this pretty sunset.
be back later with another post.
xo
-esther

1 comment:

Justine Victoria said...

ROAD TRIP!
looks like you guys had a lot of fun :)