Wednesday, January 26, 2011

hello childhood.

how nice to see you again. Oh how I miss you...

The days I played with ferrets, squirrels, and rainbow snails. Yes... I was a strange kid. These were some of the odd things I found while reorganizing my mess of a room.

So as I hinted at earlier the past few weeks I spent much of my time doing some serious deep cleaning and reorganizing. It was semi difficult for me, a girl, who is extremely sentimental and isn't the biggest fan of change. I honestly think this whole thing really influenced me to do the whole bangs thing. I thought "heck, why not? your getting rid of so much of the stuff that you couldn't bare to part with years ago why not change your hair style?" I don't know if that makes sense but I guess what I am really trying to say is that I was on this "high" of change and out with old in with the new. I mean I really really struggle with not wanting to get rid of things. Im just trying to take care of my little issue now before I end up on that show Hoarders. haha

So below is a picture of my "childhood" Okay, not really but it is in the sense that these objects played key rolls in the memories of my youth. Especially that cradle. It was a gift for my second birthday I loved playing with all my baby dolls and pretending to feed them and rock them to sleep. I guess my love for babies started real young.

(you can click on the picture to make it bigger so you can read the little captions)
By the way the photo above isn't even a tenth of the stuff I had to sort through. It was craziness. But it is so nice to have a room that has a place for everything. I still need to post some pictures of my new clean room. Maybe I should do it after I do a bit of redecorating.

Well I leave you now.
Night
xo
-esther

No comments: