Monday, January 17, 2011

haircut

So I finally got a haircut. It had been over a year since my last one. Eeeek...Which is absolutely terrible. My ends were completely dead. I mean really really bad.

I love the look of long hair and have been trying to grow mine out for years. I am always super hesitant to get a hair cut because I always feel like they cut way too much off. Probably because I don't go in enough and they are trying to cut off all the terrible split ends I have. Anyway I went in on Wednesday and the stylist cut off about eight inches. I almost had a heart attack when I saw all my hair falling to the floor. I wish he hadn't cut so much off but I am so glad that my hair is so healthy now. Here are some pictures of the length of my hair before I went in.


and here is an "after" picture. Sorry it's blurry...
DSC_9880DSC_9879
Of course the most drastic thing about my new "do" is that I got some bangs. I'm still not quite use to them. I haven't had any bangs since I was in the second grade but I really like how they turned out.
Well that's all I got for today.
Happy MLK day.
xo
-Esther

No comments: