Thursday, July 14, 2011

EXCITED

I am absolutely thrilled that I am heading to Spain for a mission trip tomorrow. I can't wait to see how the Lord will use me and the team to honor his name in a nation foreign to us. I feel so blessed that he has provided me with yet another opportunity to travel. He has gone above and beyond in answereing my prayers to travel this world that he made. He knows that my heart longs to see all the nations and I love that he is allowing me to do so.
tumblr_lnw83oDHhm1qanr7ho1_500_large[1]
Oh and something even more amazing is that after the mission trip a few of us are going to take a trip to Italy. ITALY!!! A dream come true. On my list of places to travel, England was my number one and Italy my number two. Oh my heart is full of happiness.

Please pray for the Spain Mission Team. I'm hoping I'll be able to blog a couple of times on the trip but im not quite sure if I will have internet. If not I'll be back in a couple weeks with tons of pictures.

xo
-esther

No comments: