Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Yo Amo Espana

We are continuing our work both with the children and with the elderly at the nursing home. We are really starting to build relationships with the people here. It's so exciting.
DSC_0082
DSC_0063
DSC_0051
DSC_0143
We even did a bit of yard work outside the nursing home and will continue to do so tomorrow.
DSC_0150
DSC_0274
After a day full of work we went to fill our water bottles with fresh spring water in this pretty fountain.
DSC_0277
Then we came back to the church and spent some time with the youth. It was so fun. The group is so sweet. I even got to take a short ride on a motorcycle with one of them. Riding on the back of a "moto" is something I have always wanted to do. And doing it in Spain only made it ten times better.
DSC_0296
Well that's my day in a nutshell.
I can't wait to see what else the Lord has in store for me.

My heart is so full.

xo
-esther

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This makes me smile so much!!! I love the picture of you on the "moto". Reminds me of a movie! :) :)