Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cleaning

Ugh I am so messy.I started doing my spring cleaning today. So not fun. It is not the best way to kick start you spring break but it desperately needed to be done. The horrible thing is that I am not even a quarter of the way done. I am really going to aspire to be clean. Well it is not that I am dirty It is just that I am unorganized. So I need to aspire to be neat.

Wow I need to stop complaining. How lame am I. At least I have a room filled with everything I need.

Enough about that. Right now I am at my cousins house. We are watching the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. They have never seen it. I love watching good chick flicks with people who have never them. Well time for fun sleepover thigs with Jess, Jackie, and Lorisa.

xoxo
-Esther

No comments: