Monday, April 27, 2009

My Girls

So a couple of weekends ago my cousin Becca celebrated her thirteenth birthday. So we sleep over at my Uncle and Aunts house. We had a really fun time together except for the fact that these girls did not let me sleep. Haha. I kind of forgot that when your younger and still have a bed time you take advantage of the time when you don't have your parents telling you to go to bed. Being the person I am I like to go to bed early (even when I did have a bed time it was always early to bed early to rise for me) Sleep is good :] So I insisted that we all hit the hay and the girls thought I was insane. They wanted to make a dance, do toilet paper wedding dresses and all that fun stuff. Keep in mind that it is twelve and I am in Chino and need to be at church in Covina in the morning. So I just tell them that I am going to bed and they can do all those things with out me. A few minutes later they start blasting the music and then rip my covers right off of me. So not fun. Well enough about my sleepless night. Here are some of the pictures of our fun makeover time. Being the "big" cousin I get to do all these fun things with them.

Photobucket
The girls trying to look bad.

Photobucket
The Sweetheart

Photobucket
The Feisty One (this girl can really work a pose)

Photobucket
The Superstar/Birthday Girl

Photobucket
The Cutie Pie

Photobucket
This picture just makes me laugh. She is just too cute!

Well that's just some of the pictures we took.

xoxo
-esther

No comments: