Saturday, September 12, 2009

It was a good day...


Heads up this picture was taken about a year ago at Imperial Courts.



I squeezed quite a bit into my day.

I woke up early and went to the Dreamcenter in Echo Park with Gaby. But first we got Jamba Juice yum. Then when we got to the Dreamcenter we jumped on the bus and went to SRO hotels in the skid row area to bring food, prayer, and to just love on the people there. It was really great. It was my first time at that particular site. Gaby and I usually go to the government housing in South Central/Watts area. We love it there. There are so many kids and a nice gym to hang out in. We have gotten to know quite a few people at the site (we have been going there almost every Saturday since August 08)

Well anyways after Gaby, our friend Diane, and I drove around LA looking for somewhere to eat. There are so many good eateries over there and we were being so indecisive. We finally decided on Pizza and had Pinkberry for dessert. It was absolutely delicious.

Then Gaby and I came back to the suburbs.

I watched t.v. for a bit and then I was off to babysitting a sweet little girl. We had lots of fun together. We played outside, watched Dora, and read lots of books. But know I am super tired. I should hit the hay. I have church in the morning. God is so good. :)

Night.
xoxox
-Esther

No comments: