Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mixed Feelings

School stars tomorrow. I am a little excited but really sad that I will have to start doing homework, essays,and all the other stuff. How pathetic am I? At least I get to further my education. Right? I was telling my mom if I was 19 years old in the forties or fifties I know that I would not go to college. I would rather stay home and be a happy little home maker. haha. I think most girls would think that is crazy now and days but that is just me. Any way I don't live back then and a college education is practically a must to be successful these days. So here I come Cal Poly Pomona. I am just praying I enjoy and excel in all my classes and am taught by wise and honest professors who know what they are talking about.

I will blog about my first day tomorrow.
<3 Esther

No comments: