Monday, February 13, 2012

escuela

school is in session and I'm a bit overwhelmed.
I just have to get back into the swing of things.
new schedules can be a bit tricky.
I'm readjusting.
waking up early is probably the hardest part.
I make my body spring out of bed the second my alarm goes off because If I don't I quickly drift back to sleep.
It just always seems to happen.
Then I go into a panic cause I'm going to be late.

Currently I'm learning how to make all sorts of fancy plated desserts.
Last week we made
primevera apple tart
grapefruit curd tart
Tahitian tart
chocolate tart
rustic apple tart

the picture isn't the best. It was taken with my phone...
This week we will working on delicious buttery puff pastry dough.
Please pray I have energy to do a good job at LATTC, work, and photo school.

night
xo
-esther

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got this, Esther!

I can't wait to see all the fabulous desserts you make! :D