Wednesday, February 22, 2012

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY MAMA

today we celebrated my dear Mother's Birthday.
DSC_0513
I finally got to give her the birthday quilt I made her. She loved it. I will most definitely be posting pictures of it soon. I just haven't got around to snapping some yet. It turned out lovely.

Well I am still hard at work on my seasonal fruit project at school. I better get to bed so that I will be ready to make my dessert tomorrow Im planning on making orange pound cake with honey ginger ice cream and candied oranges. I still need to think of another component. Hmmm.... I just can't think of anything.

night
xo
-es

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Make some sort of glaze?

Anonymous said...

OH! Or like candied almonds and then crushed on top of the pound cake or ice cream to give it a little crunch?