When I go back to California
to my LOVELY home
There is so much I want to do.
1. Give my family 100's of kisses.
2. Bake a cake.
3. Tend to my garden and make something amazing with the veggies. (if my plants are still alive.)
4. Go thrifting.
5. have a picnic.
6. go on a good ole' American road trip.
7. tell an explosion of stories from my European adventures.
8. More kisses and cuddles for my family and friends.
9. Speak ENGLISH for hours at a time.
10. Sew something beautiful.
11. Visit with my dear friends.
12. Bake some more!
Swoon. What excitement I will have to look forward too! For now I am over the moon excited to be spending 10 days in Xativa in about 2 weeks. I can hardly wait! Please pray that my last weeks of working in the home I am in go well.
I can't believe I only have a month left in Spain. Where did the time go?