Wednesday, July 11, 2012

heat

It's hot.
So hot that the thought of chopping my long locks has crossed my mind
not once
but twice.
Photo on 5-30-12 at 1.44 PM #3
This photo was take in late May when the weather here in Spain was still bearable.
My body is in a constant state of sticky sweat.
It's more humid then hot.
Thank God there is often a breeze!
It helps tremendously.
My hair is always in a high bun and I live in short summer dresses.
And of course there is always a fan in my hand.
I'm like a native...
not really.

Well once again I am sorry for the lack of nice pictures. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some nice ones for you.

For now I will leave you with a photo of my little pup and I. I miss her terribly. Wonder if she misses me too...Photo on 3-4-12 at 5.08 PM #3

xo
-esther

No comments: