Sunday, July 1, 2012

Wedding

Ahhh I am so tired. But the good kind of tired. I am exhausted from a lovely weekend. It was spent with sweet friends. On Saturday we went to a wonderful wedding at the church and today we went to Sunday morning service and then lounged around my friends house and watched tv. So strange watching American movies dubbed in Spanish.If only I could read lips then I could understand what they are saying. Or perhaps the best option would be is for me to actually learn Spanish!

Well like I said before I am exhausted so I will just leave you with photos!
DSC_0099DSC_0134DSC_0108DSC_0103DSC_0147

P.S. Espana won the Eurocup!!!! Wooohoooo!! The Spanish are going crazy. Fireworks, horns honking, noisemakers. I have a feeling they will be celebrating into the wee hours of the night. The Spanish LOVE to party. Hopefully I can catch some Zzzzz's.

Night
xo
-esther

No comments: