Monday, October 25, 2010

brrr....

It's starting to get really cold here in London. Well at least for a southern California native, like me.
DSC_8058
I found myself always wearing at least two jackets, arm warmers, and a scarf. I've been using the scarf to keep my ears warm. My face gets so cold sometimes. This is something I am definitely not use.

I'm getting use to seeing my warm breath in the cold air in the morning, at night, and even during the day. It's quite strange. The skies will be blue and the sun will be shining but the temperature will stay around 40 degrees. I find that that is alot better then gloomy rainy weather at 40 degrees. I always feel warmer when I see the sun is shining even though the temperature is exactly the same.

Well enough about the weather I got to get ready for class tomorrow. My little break is over :( Oh how I wish it weren't.
Goodbye friends
xo
-esther

No comments: