Saturday, October 23, 2010

create

I just had to create something. I miss creating so much. Back home I was always making something I mean anything from skirts to apple pie. Not being able to do things like that is definitely one of the bad parts about being away from home but... thank goodness I am still able to make some things with my crochet hook!

I made up this little pattern for these wrist warmers.

I really like the way they turned out. I think I just might make myself another pair. Thank goodness for this place.
I bought all the yarn from there. They have yarn in the prettiest colors and blends. The wrist warmers are perfect for the chilly weather here in London.

I'm coming back home in 4 weeks. I can hardly believe it. Where did the time go.

Happy Saturday.
xo
-esther

No comments: