Friday, October 15, 2010

Yarn

I have been having major craft withdrawls during my stay in London. I was able to crochet a scarf a couple of weeks ago but it is time for me to create something else. I was so thrilled when I stumbled on this adorable Yarn store called Loop! It is the cutest knitting shop I have ever seen.


I want to make some sweet sweaters! Im not the best knitter though. Crocheting is my specialty but most sweater patterns are for knits. I just need to practice and teach myself how to read the patterns.

Yarn heaven! They had so many beautiful colors and textures. The only problem was that it was all so expensive. I did find a pretty brownish beige color that was on sale for only 3 pounds a skein so I bought a couple in hopes of working on my knitting skills. Im going to attempt to make a beret to keep my ears warm in the cool autmun air. Hopefully I can make my way back to Loop soon so that I can get some more inspiration.

Well im off to bed
Night
xo
-esther

No comments: