Monday, August 13, 2012

cupcakes and babies.

It doesn't get much cuter then that! And let me tell you, my friends sure made some scrumptious cupcakes. I had two! Thank you very much...
DSC_0070DSC_0085DSC_0071DSC_0025DSC_0005
DSC_0038
Sweet little Archer is the cutest thing. While I was holding the little babe Amanda snapped some of the cutest photos of him this evening. He is already such a Ham.DSC_0067DSC_0069
His little cheeks are simply irresistible.

What a lovely summer evening. It was spent with my sister and some dear friends. We are finally getting back into the swing of things. I have been home for 2 weeks now and my sister not even 2 days. I can't wait to do all sorts of summery things together before we both head back to school. Eeeeksss. I'm not to excited about that. But you do what you got to do. I am so thankful that God blessed me with thee most wonderful summer to get me through the school year.

night xo

-estehr

No comments: