Saturday, August 25, 2012

Santa Barbara

Yesterday was spent in Santa Barbara with some lovely little ladies. It's always a good time with these Jessi, Rynie, and Jackie. There was a whole lot of laughing going on throughout the day. These girls are hilarious.
We went to the mission which I loved. I definitely have acquired my mother's love for California history. It's just so interesting. I love seeing all the Spanish/Mexican influence in all the architecture of so many Californian buildings. The girls and I enjoyed a picnic lunch at the beautiful mission. We ate and then just laid beneath the tree and relaxed. Ahh the joys of being young and free. It was really great being able to do one last summery thing before I had back to school on Modnay. sigh...
DSC_0074DSC_0072DSC_0094DSC_0104DSC_0135DSC_0144DSC_0148DSC_0151
DSC_0166DSC_0176DSC_0120
More pictures to come tomorrow.

Night
xo
-esther

No comments: