Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gross

My brother cracks me up. He always asks me to make him something to eat. Well he doesn't ask he demands. I usually always tell him no because he doesn't ask very nicely but sometimes I make him something really simple like a quesodilla or panini.

Well a couple of weeks ago he asked me to make him something and I told him I couldn't. He then proceeded to tell me that he didn't need my help and was going to make the most "Awesome Sandwich Ever" which I don't think is really awesome at all.

It started out looking good.

just peanut butter and bananas yum.

then he put some jelly on top which was a little strange.

but what grossed me out was that he topped it off with another slice of bread.

Well he thought it was delicious.

As for me I am sticking to my two slices of bread peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Maybe next time he asks me to make him something I will instead of taking pictures of him making these creations.

Night
-EMC<3

No comments: