Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ahhhhhhh

I am insanely exhausted.
I got to school at sevenish
took a bio test
then went to math tutoring at nine
then took a math test at ten
had a break for lunch.
then it was back to math tutoring
after that I went to my three o'clock class.
Then had a short break until my Salsa classes started.
Got out of salsa at nine thirtyish then I headed home.

I am so tired of school. At least my next class is on Tuesday. Thank God for four day weekends.
This weekend I plan on baking and sewing with pretty fabrics.

I am hoping I can do these things in between all the other crazy things that need to get done this weekend.
xo
-Esther

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW!!! That's a longgg day!!! But you're taking a salsa class?!?! HOW FUN IS THAT??? :) :) I love it!!! Have fun baking and sewing! Someday, I wanna grow up and be just like you! ;) Love you!